Monday, March 10, 2014

Forcing change, in mood and politics

    1- The fashion:




I've read once that the color yellow fuels the nerves and purifies the body, while orange helps energy levels. I’m a morning person, I LOVE the sun and I’m simply obsessed with huge windows, I talk about them all the time it’s quite annoying, and so yes I do believe that colors do affect us to some degree. However I find a little hard to blame certain colors around me for my mood or state of mind! Though I have to admit, wearing lace or, in general, a girly outfit can instantly change the atmosphere and force a contented smile. 


2- The books: 




Now Let’s talk politics, Ron Paul is an American republican politician and physician, in his book “The Revolution: A Manifesto” discusses how the concept of “living constitution” was turned into a dead constitution, How National security issues have actually threatened the well-being of Americans and others. And how forced compliance with international treaties and laws has disrupted national sovereignty. The revelation here is that needed drastic transformation that should restore justice and prosperity to those who deserve it the most.  Similarly, “Death of Common Sense” by Philip K. Howard discusses how the today American system of regulation has been tremendously controlling and authoritative, but with very little effect in serving the people as bureaucracy takes over and irrational administration of government continues.   


3 comments:

  1. Dear, your blog is fabulous! I like your photos & your style!
    Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post and photos:)! please visit me in free time:) http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete